Nov 6, 2008

Welcome To My Blog!

My dearest friends and family...welcome to my blog! So lately I've been reading blogs from other friends here on Blogger and feeling rather jealous. Though my life isn't all that exciting and entertaining I still want to make my own blog just because I can...and it will give me something to do during my free time rather than be lazy (as shown above haha)

If nothing else, I'm way over here in CT and my dear family and many of my closest friends are in fact not way over here so I figure if nothing else you guys can all check this out and see how I'm doing out on the East Coast. I love you all, enjoy the blog!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yay! I'm so happy you have joined the blogging world! I love the pics so far.

annabananerz said...

Thats is cool that you are starting a blog!!!!! I love ya tonz and can't wait to see more pics!!!!