Nov 17, 2008

Half Way There!

So yesterday I had my Bishop Interview for my temple recommend! Yay! Just one more interview to go and it'll be official! I can't wait!

I went to the temple for baptisms again on Saturday which was really neat. I was supposed to be joining another youth group but they did not show up so I was the only one there. That meant I ended up getting to do about 3 times as many baptisms and confirmations as you normally do which was fun. I know after I go through for the other things I probably won't do baptisms very often so I'm glad I've been able to go each week and do a lot of those now.

The bishop asked me yesterday to make a goal for how many times I'll use my new recommend over the two years that its good for. I've decided to try and go twice a month so that's almost 50 times! Its a lot but I know I can make it happen. Going every week has been really nice and I may even try to keep that habit up but I figure if I shoot for twice a month that's more do able. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! :)

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I am so excited for you to go through the temple. It's going to be the most amazing experience, and I'm so lucky to get to be there with you! I like your goal of 50 times. I should make a solid goal too.

Raven said...

I'm so happy for you! It made me realize that I better schedule my interview appointments in the very near future!

PS. I think your blog is cute! Feel free to stop on over at mine whenever you'd like!

Stacie said...

I found your blog link on Aubrey's blog, so I guess I will be blog stocking you now :)
I am so excited for you to go on a mission! Aubrey told me about it when I was over at her house.