Nov 11, 2008

Um....no words for this....lol

Okay, so tonight I went onto Facebook to check things out and discovered that a friend in my ward had some fun with a website he discovered...Volkswagon Babymaker!

We now have a folder full of babies that would be born in our singles ward if we all hooked up! lol I was looking through them and was quite surprised to discover that MY future offspring had been invented if I were to reproduce with my friend Rob....here's a pic of me and Rob:


And here is a picture of our...um....adorable?....baby, who apparently has been named Tayshaun HAHAHA



Too funny...I'm at a loss for words! Anyway if anyone else wants to see how they're babies might turn out check out the site...its hysterical! http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/

Oh and FYI: with the results it's sort of animated...not sure how my friend got just a normal pic of them...must be some sort of screen capture trick I don't know lol

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

That is so funny! At least you know what your kids would look like if you hooked up. :)