Mar 2, 2009

A Big Blessing In A Little Package!

So this morning I woke up around 5:30 am (thanks to the snow plows outside my window!) and found on my cell phone a very special text from my best friend, Aubrey....she was on her way to the hospital to have her very first baby!!!

I'm so very excited for Aubrey and her husband Seth!

Kennedy Katherine was born at 1:27 pm! She is 6 lbs 13 oz and 19 inches with blue eyes and brown hair! I can't wait to see pics of the new little one and am even more excited to get back to Utah to see and hold her! I may not be a blood relative but dang it, I am one proud Aunt Pana!!!

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXOXOX

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Even though you aren't a blood relative, you will always be her Aunt. I have an uncle that really isn't my uncle, but he was more of an uncle growing up than my 'real' uncles. Kennedy is going to love you! She is so cute, especially in her glowing jaundice baby thing. Elle barks at it, but thankfully still licks Kennedy.