Jan 19, 2009

Winter Winter Go Away

So, I'm really done with winter. Christmas is over and now its just plain cold and gray and wet and blah. After the holidays there is nothing magical about the snowy cold of winter. I am now ready for Spring...and it will be awhile to wait. *sigh*

On the happy side, this past weekend I attended the temple and got to do sealings for the very first time which was really a great experience. I have been going to the temple every week and I love it every time. Its the highlight of my week!

In a couple weeks I'll be taking a trip to Utah which I'm very excited for! I can't wait to see all my friends and to visit some of the temples in Utah and especially to see my family, including my new little nephew, Elijah! Yay!

Also, this week I'll be starting school again. I'm just taking one final class I need for my AS degree but it will be a tough one. Science, ugh! My brain just does NOT work well in that area! haha But hopefully as its my only class I'll be able to do well!

Other than that, my life is pretty much same old same old :)

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm ready for spring too! Spring means warm weather, new baby, and Elle can venture out onto the grass again. I'm so impressed you've been going to the temple every week, and how cool that you did sealings for your first time. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks too! We're going to have such a fun day together.

Raven said...

Hey I'm pretty good at Science so if you need help, I'm here for ya!