Apr 19, 2010

Making Up For Lost Holidays!

Over our weekend, Phil and I covered 3 missed holidays together: Christmas, Easter and Valentine's Day!

For Christmas, Phil had left his tree up for me (though I maintain that he's using his "romantic" nature as an excuse to not have to put it down! haha). Our "First Christmas" ornament which I had sent him back in December was hanging right up top! :)



For Easter, Phil sent me on a very special Easter Egg hunt to find 12 colored, hollowed out eggs for me to crack open, each of which contained a special "love note" for me to discover! Seriously the cutest, sweetest thing any guy has ever done for me! I LOVE PHIL!




Finally, for Valentine's day we got all dressed up and I made Phil a romantic candle-light dinner. While I was busy in the kitchen cooking, Phil surprised me with a Valentine card and this cute little bear that sings to me! Haha sooo cute!



1 comment:

Aubrey said...

You can tell how much he loves you. He is so thoughtful! I really love the hollowed out Easter eggs. How cute.