Jul 13, 2009

My Summer So Far...

It has been one crazy summer for me so far! Here are the highlights:




  • Fell in love with Phil....now if we can just get all the details dealt with, we may actually be together some day! Isn't he so handsome :) *happy twitterpated sigh*






  • Turned 27

    My birthday for one more minute:






  • Got the most amazing birthday gift from the love of my life



*sigh* Its been my dream to own Burberry rain boots....My baby is the greatest! :)









  • Tried salmon for the very first time.....still not a fan





  • Moved across the country back to Utah after 4 1/2 years on the east coast with the help of Kate the Great





Kate is just a little bit OCD...






  • Went to the Manti Pageant with my family (which meant a lot of time with my adorable niece and nephews!)




  • Did a session at the Manti Temple with my brother (complete with his crazy beard) and sister-in-law







  • Hiked the "Y" (Oh yeah....I felt awesome!)






  • Hiked Ensign Peak (not quite as awesome as the "Y" but still fun)



  • And finally....moved BACK across the country when the new nanny quit after a mere week and a half!



  • I hope the second half of this summer is a bit more restful than the first half has been...but at least its given me some things to blog about! Thanks to everyone that saw me in Utah!



  • XOXOX Love to all

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Love this post. You have had quite the eventful summer. I'm so glad we got to see each other a few times. I sure have missed you!

Candice said...

Phil is very adorable - and I love those boots! Oh the infamous nanny story about one who quits after mere days, some of us have it in our genes I guess :)