Jul 17, 2009

Mosquitos: Pure Evil


Seriously....do they even HAVE a purpose??? Why oh why did God create such a rotten awful irritating and disgusting insect?!?!?! And furthermore, why did Noah save the stupid things!?!?! Let them drowned...let them ALL DROWNED!!!!!!
I have on my body right now 39.......yes, THIRTY-NINE BUG BITES!!!!!!!
It's like the cruelest form of torture ever! The government should take terrorists and rapists and murderers and put them in a room FULL of mosquitos and just let them go nuts! At least then the mosquitos would be doing something useful for humanity!
Does anyone have any good advice for getting mosquitos to hate you??? I'm told not to eat bananas...but I don't eat them much as it is. I'm spraying myself with OFF regularly...but I think they actually like it! I feel like the step mom on Parent Trap who keeps putting on sugar water thinking its bug spray! UGH!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I've heard you can rub dryer sheets all over your skin. Not sure if it works but it couldn't hurt to try. I too share your hate for the stupid mosquito. Seriously, WHY ARE THEY HERE? Whoever can answer my question to my satisfaction I will give $1.

McGuire Zoo said...

Oh I hear you. Evil creation. I only have about 15 bites right now, but that's enough!