Jun 22, 2010

I'm A Real Hufflepuff Now Baby! (And a great big Harry Potter dork! Haha)

I have two great weekends to report on because I've let my blog get rather behind! I'll split them into 2 separate posts :) The first was 3 weekends ago when I went up to Canada and got to spend the weekend with Phil and his daughter Abrianna. It was a short trip (just Saturday morning to Sunday night) but we sure packed a lot of fun into the time we had! On Saturday after they picked me up at bus we spent some time with Phil's brother and sister-in-law. We all went to a fun fair at the local school and had fun playing games and visiting the animals at the petting zoo (where we met a very bold billy goat and Phil's brother got friendly with a camel haha). Then that afternoon Phil made one of my dreams come true and took Abrianna and I to the Harry Potter exhibit currently stationed in Toronto! I've been dying to see this exhibit since I first heard about it! It started out in Chicago which I knew I couldn't go to but was still tempting. Then it was in Boston and I thought "Hey I could totally go up there!" But unfortunately that never ended up happening (mostly because no one around here is dorky enough to go with me! LOL) When I found out it was in Toronto I was THRILLED and so was Phil! He loves that I'm a dork and loves to make me happy so this was a total win/win! The exhibit was amazing! I was even sorted officially by the hat into HUFFLEPUFF! Yay! When we got home we ended up having a massive jump-a-thon on the trampoline and had a blast!



That night we all soaked our achy feet from walking all day long and watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix together. The next day we went to church and spent the afternoon with the missionaries. Then before it was time to head to the bus station we had yet another jump-a-thon and took a little nature walk near Phil's house. It was a great Sunday! Up until the part where I had to go home...that part is never great :(

No comments: