May 23, 2009

Love & Faith

"Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same."
I've found someone amazing and I love him. I'm scared to trust and to truly love again. I'm scared of getting my heart broken and facing the pain of putting it back together again. But if I'm too afraid to try, if I'm too scared to trust, and if I'm too closed off to open my heart I will be alone forever and that is not what I want.


This new found love and the happiness that is coming with it is changing my plans. It looks like I'll be staying in the north-east part of the country though my location will still be changing. Not sure exactly where yet...that all depends on the jobs that come my way in the next couple weeks. I will let you know when I do!


I've found someone amazing and I love him....and by some miracle, he loves me back. I believe it, I trust it and I'm moving with faith towards it. I am happy :)


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

You're right — the best rewards come with trust and risk, and that's never easy. I'm glad you've opened up your heart again. You never know where life is going to take you or where your future hubby has been waiting. :)

Candice said...

That's wonderful news - congrats!