Apr 18, 2009

Good Day!

It has been a really good day today! I got to sleep in which was wonderful (after my 5 year old came in and tried to convince me that I had to go take care of her at 8 am which wasn't true...but whatever. Sleeping in is sleeping in! LOL)

After I got up (at noon!) I worked for just a bit then it was off to the gym where I had a really good workout...though I'll probably be crying tomorrow! Haha



After the gym and hit up my fav Trader Joe's to get some groceries for the week. As the girl checked out my stuff I looked at everything I'd bought and thought "Ugh, this is gonna cost so much money!" But when she told me my total it was over $40 less than I was expecting! Whoo hoo! Gotta love that! Also gotta love that they now have sour cream and onion flavored Unburied Treasure corn puffs (like my fav white cheddar ones!) Mmmm Still love that store like crazy!


As I did all these things today, the other awesome thing was that the weather was absolutely gorgeous! Like middle of June awesome! And right now the daffodils are all out in CT/NY and that is one of my fav things about Spring here cause I think they're soooo pretty!



All in all...a very very good day :)

XOXO

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

That sounds like a very good day! You gotta love saving money, yummy treats, and good weather. The blossoms are finally on the trees here (popcorn popping...) and spring has arrived. Yay! Can't wait to see you in 2 months!

Amanda said...

I know, I want to be there now soooo bad! It's beautiful here but I miss everyone so much!